[Healeys] Heat management

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 20:11:39 MDT 2010

Bob -

I don't have direct heat measurements,  but on my Atlantic before I jet hot
coated my manifold, I could feel the heat coming off the manifold every time
I opened the bonnet.  Afterwards (using their extreme sterling coating) the
manifolds are almost the same temp as the rest of the motor and I no longer
"feel the heat" when I open the bonnet.  The difference is striking.   The
car runs MUCH cooler as well.

No more problems with boiling fuel in the carbs.

have a look:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Healey.Nut/1952AustinA90AtlanticSportsSaloon#5186413418446009474

It still looks the same, it does not stain.

Alan