[Healeys] Fw: Thermostats

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Thu Aug 26 13:41:40 MDT 2010

So .  .  .  regarding your heating situation Steve the experiment to
temporarily remove the thermostat and road test the car could tell you
something about the roll your thermostat might be playing - or not playing.
Perhaps you've done that - long ago already.

For driving in our part of the country where it's hot sometimes I installed a
BCS/Nocks flex fan.  It made a difference in indicated running temps.  There's
some air sound from it but it lowered the max temps to 200 or less.  I like
it.

Dick Matson / Bj8

BTW I saw several nice Austin Healeys running around the Wenatchee (WA) area
over the weekend.  The drivers had smiley faces.  Fun to see.