[Healeys] Venting oil through rear air filter

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:15:52 MDT 2010

You cannot rotate the rocker shaft 180 degrees. There is a special bolt that
goes through the banjo on the oil feed line and down into a hole in the shaft.
This is how the oil gets into the shaft that feeds the rockers. You cannot
change the rotation of the shaft without welding up the hole on the one side
and drilling a hew hole in the other. Just get a new shaft and re-bush the
rockers.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon