[Healeys] Four Cylinder Club History Project

wilkmanracing at aol.com wilkmanracing at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 10:38:20 MDT 2010

I have undertaken the task of chronicling the history of the Four Cylinder
Club of America.  Some of the older members of this list may recall this club.
Founded ca. 1949-1950, it was the largest non-racing sports car club in the
United States at least in the 1950s and 1960s.  To display and provide a forum
for the documentation of its history, I have developed the following web
site:

 www.fourcylinderclubhistory.com

I have only scratched the surface of the materials I have and I continue to
post new items every week.  I think most of the folks on this list will enjoy
this trip down memory lane.  There are lots of photographs of British cars
from the era.  If anyone on the list has any historical materials related to
the club, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Bill Wilkman
Riverside, CA