[Healeys] [Fwd: Welcome to the "1006" mailing list]

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Aug 21 18:42:09 MDT 2010

Folks, just FWIW & FYI all of the hails to Healeys List
posted today with the "Subject:"
Re: [Healey] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS

HAVE been re-sent/forwarded to the 1006 List so that they ARE
in the Archives.

All the info in the same place and about ONE [1] "Subject".

Ed
<< Folks, Randy's "included directions" were wrong <sigh> !?!

To join:  Exactly like the Healeys List;  send a mail TO:
1006-request at justbrits.com    with NO "Subject:" and just
        subscribe        in the body.  Rest IS automatic.

There ARE normal Archives.
There is NO 'size' limitation.
Attachments and/or Pictures ARE        ALLOWED  !!!
Your "personal page" looks exactly like your Healeys one<G> !!

My MAIN purpose was to allow NO SIZE and viewing of pics
by ALL that are interested.  Everybody is Welcome.
There is NO "moderation".  I don't want anything<G> but only
because I suspect this will be a short-lived discussion BUT the
Archives WILL remain open to all Healeyers !!

Ed >>