[Healeys] Fwd: Welcome to the "1006" mailing list

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Aug 21 13:18:30 MDT 2010

<< List, Ed set up a site for discussion on the '54 BN1 that was on ebay.
To subscribe & post, see below. Best to keep it off the regular list.

Randy
Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com
'56 100 M
'55 BN1 Dealer Le Mans >>

Folks, Randy's "included directions" were wrong <sigh> !?!

To join:  Exactly like the Healeys List;  send a mail TO:
1006-request at justbrits.com	with NO "Subject:" and just
		subscribe		in the body.  Rest IS automatic.

There ARE normal Archives.
There is NO 'size' limitation.
Attachments and/or Pictures ARE		ALLOWED  !!!
Your "personal page" looks exactly like your Healeys one<G> !!

My MAIN purpose was to allow NO SIZE and viewing of pics
by ALL that are interested.  Everybody is Welcome.
There is NO "moderation".  I don't want anything<G> but only
because I suspect this will be a short-lived discussion BUT the
Archives WILL remain open to all Healeyers !!

Me