[Healeys] Healey frames

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sat Aug 21 03:36:52 MDT 2010

One of the things that I always miss with classic car market is comparisons
of various products. Yes, I know that the market is minute, but still
ideally it would be great if some independent professional body took all
frames produced from various manufacturers (and for some reason there is a
huge number of them) and compared them..

Unrealistic, unfortunately.

But, for the fun of it (and for the fairness to all), could we list the
frame manufacturers?
1. Kilmartin
2. AH Spares
3. Denis Welch
4. Jule Enterprises
Anyone else??..

Tadek

PS. BTW, I am not planning to buy one, already finished bodywork on my BN2..
-)