[Healeys] Won't start

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:22:35 MDT 2010

I know the sight but it is not size/weight specific. I needed more impute. LFH
or BFH?
Rich Kahn

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:14:21 +0800
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Won't start
From: healey.nut at gmail.com
To: tahoehealey at hotmail.com
CC: thehartnetts at earthlink.net; healeys at autox.team.net

Richard -
Next time rather than pestering us with these questions, you should refer to
the British Special Tools guide, it is far more efficient:
http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/comics/sst.html

Glad to hear you got it fixed!
Alan

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Richard Kahn <tahoehealey at hotmail.com>