[Healeys] Steel wool!

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:16:41 MDT 2010

It's all about context.  If we were discussing electronic circuit
boards, I would agree with you that cleaning them with steel wool is
probably a bad idea.  But I was discussing Lucas bullet connectors.
Nearly microscopic particles won't give you an electrical path to
anywhere in this case. I also neglected to say that I would wipe any
residue off before reassembly.
But hey if it makes you feel better, use a scotch brite pad.
Rick