[Healeys] Knock offs for sale

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 07:08:41 MDT 2010

List,

Yesterday I posted knock offs for sale before going to EBay and gave some
incorrect/incomplete information.  This is the correct information.

I am looking at the original package (I wasn't yesterday).  These knocks are
brand new, never installed and in the original packing.

I have 2 knock offs with Moss part number 674-670, 8 TPI, 2 eared, Right
Hand and 2 knock offs with Moss part number 674-680, 8 TPI, 2 eared, Left
Hand.  I will take a picture for serious inquires if needed.

The Moss list is $39.95 for each.  All I want is a decent price plus
shipping.

Sorry for all the confusion and thanks to all who replied and asked for the
additional info.

Fred
63 BJ7