[Healeys] Trafalgar Washer Bottles - Update

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:31:44 MDT 2010

I got an update from Mike who is having 50 Trafalgar bottles made. He got
the batch from China and he's not happy with the glass or the etching on the
lids. He\'s told me that maybe about 10 of the bottles are acceptable and
that he has found an engraver in Wales who will do a mutch better job on the
tops.

Not sure when these will be available but I'll keep you posted for those who
are still interested in acquiring one.

He has purchased a second early Longbridge 100-Six in pretty complete
unrestored form which is currently on a ship heading for Scott-Nelson's
restoration shop in the UK. I have asked him to take detailed photos of the
car before and during dismantling.

Derek