[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 566

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 19 20:43:30 MDT 2010

Good for you..

I've moved on too.

And I enjoy your postings, your enthusiasm for the cars. and most of all..

I enjoy my car too.J

Thanks

-skip-

PS. my point is this:. we love the cars. There is no reward for trashing any
of the (far too few) people who help us with our hobby.. Martin is a good
person.   He helps us.   He, and many others, have advice worth considering
(we can each decide on whether or not to follow the advice) but it is all
worth considering.   Let's keep the forum open.

Thanks

-skip-

BJ8, BJ7.