[Healeys] Leo Rouf and his integrity

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Wed Aug 18 06:24:24 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I heartily concur!! Leo is an anomaly in this world of greed and profit. He
actually answers the phone and will talk to you at length. He is the Boy Scout
creed - honest, trustworthy, loyal, courteous, kind..... A man of his word and
someone we should support.

Doug

Hi all,
I am not sure how politically correct it is to send this endorsement to the
group but I really don't care. I think you should know about Leo. He rebuilt
my tranny awhile back. I installed it awhile back. It had problems awhile
back. His father has dementia and he took him in from FL awhile back (like a
son should).  He bought and installed a defective new part into my case and
when I installed it and drove it it failed.

Once we diagnosed the problem he drove from Columbus, OH to Bowling Green, KY
to install a newly rebuilt tranny. We had fun yesterday putting it in but now
I need a chiropractor. That is a long trip for him and his pal Ben (who has a
killer modified BN6 and has also had many Healeys). Any questions about this
please email my other address that I check on a regular basis
swillis at insightbb.com.

Leo is a real man of his word. It is very rare to find someone this
knowledgeable about Healeys. We need to support these Healey guys. I hope you
agree.

Support the Healey artists.

Leo: 614-261-6252 Columbus, OH

Cheers,