[Healeys] Leo Rouf and his integrity

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:13:35 MDT 2010

I bought a BN1 gearbox and OD from him about 5 years ago, beautifully
rebuilt.  I almost simultaneously found a very good used box for not too
much which I put in the BN1 so I'm keeping Leo's rebuilt box on the shelf as
a backup.

He definitely was first rate in everything, and the box looks perfect
although I haven't actually run it!

Alan