[Healeys] Leo Rouf and his integrity

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:30:37 MDT 2010

Hi all,
I am not sure how politically correct it is to send this endorsement to the
group but I really don't care. I think you should know about Leo. He rebuilt
my tranny awhile back. I installed it awhile back. It had problems awhile
back. His father has dementia and he took him in from FL awhile back (like a
son should).  He bought and installed a defective new part into my case and
when I installed it and drove it it failed.

Once we diagnosed the problem he drove from Columbus, OH to Bowling Green, KY
to install a newly rebuilt tranny. We had fun yesterday putting it in but now
I need a chiropractor. That is a long trip for him and his pal Ben (who has a
killer modified BN6 and has also had many Healeys). Any questions about this
please email my other address that I check on a regular basis
swillis at insightbb.com.

Leo is a real man of his word. It is very rare to find someone this
knowledgeable about Healeys. We need to support these Healey guys. I hope you
agree.

Support the Healey artists.

Leo: 614-261-6252 Columbus, OH

Cheers,