[Healeys] NOS Parts

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 11:38:18 MDT 2010

I am trying to whittle down my left over parts, you name it and I just might
have it, no engines or trannies, they have already been sold.  I have set of NOS
front disc pads for a BJ8, new still in the box.  Also NOS, new still in the box
a pair of Lucas Square 8 Plus driving lamps.  Per Healey shop manuals and other
literature these were also offered as an accessory.   Right now I am attempting
to put together a complete list of parts[, when I have one I will post it.
Thanks for all of the fun I have had these 30+  years in the Healey club, it has
been a great ride.   TIA,  John