[Healeys] no tac

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 08:21:05 MDT 2010

re: generator light won't go out

Obvious: connection to voltage regulator (wrong terminal/wire?), connection to field coils, connection to brush/commutator pickup

Not-so-obvious: something wrong inside generator, something wrong inside voltage regulator, something wrong in harness (not likely)

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I have a new wiring harness,hooked up just like the old one,my problem is I have no tac and my generator lite will not go out.What should I look for?
Thanks Don,67 BJ-8 almost ready for the road