[Healeys] no tac

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 23:00:18 MDT 2010

Don -

I assume this is for a BJ8.

Make sure the loop is small around the tach pickup.

All you probably need to do is reverse the white wire going in and out
of the pickup loop. And it should work.  If the current direction is
reversed, the tach inductance pickup won't work and your tach won't
read anything.

For the charge light - you have to trouble shoot the whole charge
system ... No easy answer here.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device