[Healeys] This is NOT a Friday Funny

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 23:18:32 MDT 2010

Keith -

Sometimes it takes a year or two for the smoke to appear.

I was lucky enough to have the smoke appear about 1 year after I put a new
harness in my BJ8.  I pulled over and after the prescribed several hours of
cursing managed to determine that my primary ignition wire had released the
smoke while securely wrapped inside the new harness.  It seems smoke is
released most commonly when you haven't done anything to cause it to
release.

Keep some additional smoke wire in your boot just in case.

Cheers!

Alan