[Healeys] 100 gauge refacing

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Fri Aug 13 16:32:03 MDT 2010

Hi Tadek

As Alan says, Lionel Otto Instruments make new faces - I have them on both
main instruments in my V6 100. Best is you don't have to send them your
instruments if you're able to install the faces yourself. Mine cost about
$40.00 Australian each about 18 months ago. John Robertson (Sprite owner) is
the principal. There were some communication issues recently with Jose in
Columbia, but I've always found them good to deal with (but they are here in
Brisbane so I can go into their shop!)

Cheers

Peter