[Healeys] Nearly Smokeless

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 13 11:19:07 MDT 2010

:)  I saw that contraption and wondered what the heck it was!  I saw lots of
goesintas and goesouttas, but what is in it?
Thanks!  When I was driving in to work in the Healey, an Aston Martin pulled
up behind me ( not an extremely common sight around here ) and gave the car
the once over, then passed.

I was thinking that that's what I should have a s a daily driver.
Robert