[Healeys] Carb - Adjustments

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 07:37:34 MDT 2010

Greg, the adjusting process starts with the jets flush with the carburetor
bridge, but the next step is to screw in (clockwise) the jet adjusting
screws 2-1/2 turns (which lowers the jet, enrichens the mixture) as a rough
point to get the engine started.  The remaining carb adjusting procedures
will determine the final position of the jets.

See the attached file.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry