[Healeys] So you "think"...

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 12 10:56:00 MDT 2010

Me?  Think?  Not often enough!
Odd plate for an El?  People will be taking the "AH" and the "BJ" out of
context.
I'm the person in my family with the least amount of Spanish knowledge, (
'tequila' is just about it for me. ) but it just dawned on me that "el camino"
sounded Spanish.  So I looked up camino and it means "road".  I assume that
"el" might be "the" ... so do you figure someone told that other driver to
"hit the road"?
"Yield"?  It means "yield"?  I 'yelled' every time I went through one of
those.  No wonder ...  ;)
What did you figure the other driver figured the officer was taking you home
for?
Seriously though ... that's unfortunate.  I know you liked that thing.
Hopefully you didn't get injured worse than what you were.