[Healeys] carb oil

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Aug 10 20:38:29 MDT 2010

<< Your local snap on dealer will have that socket - it's quite useful! >>

Absolutely Alan & true <G> !!  For those of you that see
the Mac, Cornwall or Matco chaps more often - them also.

<< Don some folks cut a socket to use to tighten that temp sending unit. >>

Larry etal, whilst true & does work be SURE to use a hose
clamp - widest possible - towards end of said socket other-
wise it WILL slip and.or fracture the rest of the way to end.
Worm-drive types or best.

Personally, I MUCH prefer my Snap-On on as if I break it
my Dealer hands me a brand spanking NEW one N/C !!
Expensive to start with but that warrentee is worth it !!

GOOD tools are never 'expensive' even for the "hobbyist".
At times I bought nothing [he collected Revolving Account
EVERY -almost <G> - week];  other times I would purchase
ONLY a socket/screwdriver/driver bit/wrench.
That's how my tools GREW <VBG> [and grew & grew <G>] !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]