[Healeys] "D" shaped washers for the fuel tank strap

Olin Brimberry healey at hunterbane.com
Sun Aug 8 08:39:19 MDT 2010

Got lots of great responses and I had an offer from Bob to send me a
pair, which I thought was kind of him since he has never met me.  To
summarize the responses, just get some fender washers and cut them
either with metal shears or h.  Some suggested success with a bench
grinder also.

Thank you list members!

Olin