[Healeys] concours judging

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:26:20 MDT 2010

Way to go John, I think this is a very valid point to build a car to the level
it was when new and enjoy the driving in a way it was meant to be back then.
Another point too, is that if and when you sell a car that is restored as per
the Concours guidelines and at some point on a long drive away from home,
something breaks down, you can look up the parts suppliers and get a part that
is in the books, not some obscure parts that no one can figure out where or
from what brand of car it came from. Believe me when you are on a road trip,
you want to make sure you order the right part to get you going again.

Jean Caron