[Healeys] concours judging

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Aug 5 13:38:49 MDT 2010

Josef, Rich, Kurt and all others contributing,
I have been trying to get a grasp with the concours business in the past
as some of you may remember, but it was never completely successful.
This time I think I understand the system and its differences in the
various area's of the world. It has been an eye opener.
For me it had always been something like Cernobbio, Como, Italy or
Pebble Beach, Califonia, USA. I am glad that is only a small part of the
scene and that I was proven wrong and that there is an awful lot more to it.
Thank you all for putting me into the right direction.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]