[Healeys] Concours judging

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 11:10:29 MDT 2010

Geez, thats unusual.
A reply with red words, in a larger font, and all underlined?
Is Ed running HTML email encoding classes for listers?
Ron - read my initial email on this topic. Maybe I shouldn't use my
phone to post. In my initial email, you will note I put "best" in
"inverted commas" every time.
;-)
Did you sort out your ignition timing Ron?
And which head casting are you running???
Cooling isn't an issue for me in Sydney Australia.
Personally, i think that most cooling problems today are due to 45
year old engines having water jackets full of sediment and deposits.
Redistrip the block & head
My BJ8 has pretty good HP and torque for a non steel crank engine
http://www.myaustinhealey.com/dyno_sheet.html and has
done numerous 6 hour relay races,
competition events, and road miles, http://www.myaustinhealey.com/wgatesera.html
  and has been driven numerous times interstate to compete. And has
always been driven home.

Best
;-)
Chris