[Healeys] GOLDIE again

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Aug 4 22:40:44 MDT 2010

<< ...saved from going to the crusher at the scrapyard. >>

Curt, I 'think' it was Inan [coulda been Bruce but for some
reason I don't think so <G>] that told me that Bruce found
Goldie IN a scrapyard [breakers] getting ready for the
crusher !?!

<< Bruce did a nice job 20 plus years ago.... >>

Absolutely.  What I liked tho was that while Bruce was
telling me about the plating, I was poking around and
looked in the boot only to find  spare wheel/tyre
which was UN-plated.  He said that after doing all the
rest of the stuff, they just couldn't afford doing the
spare !!  LOL

Ed