[Healeys] recent experience with dollies

Tom Mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Wed Aug 4 11:52:57 MDT 2010

These look like the good ones.
My buddy has two, swears by them.

Don't waste your money on cheap sets, like (four for $100 or whatever) at
Harbor Freight.

They are not worth it (IMHO); I've found them very difficult to move cars,
even as light as ours. Course by some standards I'm not a big person (5'6",
170lbs), yet it's everything I can to use them by myself. In fact they are
so difficult I am considering throwing them away. I have two brothers with
the same kind (cheap) and they do are not satisfied with them either.

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 Mark III