[Healeys] Fwd: concours judging

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:17:18 MDT 2010

Chris,

Thanks for the kind words. You are someone who obviously get what we in the
US and Canada Concours Committe are trying to accomplish.

I've often wondered what would happen if someone could go back in time and
bring back a brand new Healey and then have it judged in our brand of
Concours.

Cheers,

Curt