[Healeys] concours judging

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 07:35:50 MDT 2010

In North America the cars are not competing against each other. They are being
judged to a set of standards. It is possible for several cars to all achieve
the same level, for instance "Gold" level. Their individual scores are
revealed only to the individual entering the car, not each other nor the
general public.
That is as I understand it.
Gary Hodson