[Healeys] concours judging

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Aug 4 07:07:04 MDT 2010

All of this discussion reinforces my reason for never having my car judged in concour.

YMMV, of course.

tom

---- CAWS52803 at aol.com wrote:

=============
When I judged at Lime Rock Fall Festival, I did a series of cars, so exact
knowledge was impossible, but with Healeys, if the bolt was stainless steel,
it was a deduction.
On a side note, I observed one owner Armour Alling his tires.  I asked him
if the car came from the factory that way and of course he said 'No'.  I
implied that it would be a deduction and he turned white!  I let it go as
everyone was doing the same to their tires.

Rudy in Lenoir
BN4 & AN5
Healeys at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html