[Healeys] Hemmings motor news

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:57:37 MDT 2010

Does anyone have any old Hemmings Motor news magazines form 1994 or so?  I
bought my car out of Hemmings from an ad for a 100-6 and a 100-6 parts car out
of the Reading, Pennsylvania area ($1,000.00 for the parts car).  I bought the
parts car.  I believe it was Nov or Dec of 1994, but I could be wrong- maybe
1993 or maybe even 1995- but I know I brought it home in December so the ad
had to be Nov. or Dec.  I always wanted to try and find the ad (copy) that I
bought it from.  Thanks for the help.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."