[Healeys] synthetic or oil additives

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 3 17:15:53 MDT 2010

I have always used the sage advice of my departed father ina ll things
mechanical.  He was a machinist/tool and die maker that did all his own car
repair and maintenance.  What was true then is true now.  He told once, "if
you need to add something to the oil, it's time to rebuild the engine.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5