[Healeys] Installing the grill with the shroud?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Aug 3 15:52:14 MDT 2010

Jerry,

I have never installed the grille into the shroud before installing the
shroud on the car. However, it's important to prefit the grille along with
final fitting and prep of the panels on the car before painting the panels.
That way you know the grille assembly will fit with a minimum of fuss later
on when that new fresh paint is there.

Rich Chrysler