[Healeys] Healey Silverstone

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 08:00:53 MDT 2010

Adam Burckle has offered his Silverstone for sale. This is a ex-Bill
Emerson car and in excellent condition. Contact Adam for more information at
_adamb at adammatthews.com_ (mailto:adamb at adammatthews.com) .

 I have decided to sell my very rare and unique, 3 time concours  winner
Healey Silverstone.  This is for the ultimate collector. It is a  once in a
lifetime opportunity. It is Mille Miglia eligible, it is Pebble  Beach
eligible and as you know the finest in the world.

For more information see healeysilverstone.com or contact Adam at
_adamb at adammatthews.com_ (mailto:adamb at adammatthews.com)

Adam Burckle
2104 Plantside  Drive
Louisville, KY 40299-1924