[Healeys] Healey Names

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:39:19 MDT 2010

My son's name is Jensen.

When my wife asked me for boy baby names she got the list: "Jensen,
Austin, Healey, Studebaker". I threw Studebaker in for the pure
ridiculousness of it.

For girl names it was "Mercedes, Portia, Eleanor." (for the three car
guys in the world that may not know, Eleanor was the name of the
Mustang in Gone in 60 seconds, 1973 in the original, 1967 in the
remake)

She mocked me until we went through all the J names in the baby book
(family tradition is first boy has a J name) and we crossed them all
off going "I knew a guy with that name and he was a
(moron|w at nker|idiot|loser|etc)" or "Too old testament/Amish farmer".
The only name left was Jensen. So, I won!

The problem now is she was left with two baby names that she loves,
Eleanor and Desmond. So it looks like I shall have to start shopping
for a bigger house. :)

Jody

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jodyfkerr@gmail.com

--