[Healeys] Fwd: [bluegrassclub] Don Lenschow

jwhlyadv at aol.com jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 14:34:05 MDT 2010

It is with great sadness that I write this morning. I just received a
note that our good friend Don Lenschow passed away at his home in Texas
this morning. Don was an incredible spirit and a gracious friend. Many
of us came to know him during his visits at SpringThing. His hearty
laugh and undeniably witty sense of humor will be greatly missed.

Don's funeral will take place in Boyd, Texas on Monday. Then, his
family is arranging for burial in his hometown of Sycamore, Illinois.

I'm sure you'll join me in remember Don and keeping his wife Kay and
the entire Lenschow family in our thoughts and prayers.

He will be missed, but if Don taught me anything it's that laughter and
friends can get you through even the most difficult situations.

Regards,
Ben

It is with great sadness that I write this morning. I just received a
note that our good friend Don Lenschow passed away at his home in Texas
this morning. Don was an incredible spirit and a gracious friend. Many
of us came to know him during his visits at SpringThing. His hearty
laugh and undeniably witty sense of humor will be greatly missed.

Don's funeral will take place in Boyd, Texas on Monday. Then, his
family is arranging for burial in his hometown of Sycamore, Illinois.

I'm sure you'll join me in remember Don and keeping his wife Kay and
the entire Lenschow family in our thoughts and prayers.

He will be missed, but if Don taught me anything it's that laughter and
friends can get you through even the most difficult situations.

Regards,
Ben

__._,_.___

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New
Topic
Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity: New Members 1
Visit Your Group

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of
the month.

Visit our web page at www.bluegrassclub.com for meeting location.

To change your mail list account status contact
information at bluegrassclub.com or visit the Bluegrass Club Mail List

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like
you.