[Healeys] Oil pressure flex line

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 19:05:55 MDT 2010

A friend's BJ7 just sprung a leak in the oil pressure flex line today, so we
ran over to Victoria British (we live only a few miles away) & picked up a
replacement. Ran back to the car & tried fitting the new line. After several
hours of frustration we determined that the threads on the end that attach to
the hard line leading to the gage were not the same as original. They were
close, but not the same. The other end is fine! Does anyone have a source they
know from recent experience can provide a correct flex line?
Gary Hodson