[Healeys] Request for dimension - rear axle rubber bump

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:14:39 MDT 2010

Steve
I have a couple of rubber buffers from a parted out '58 BN4 (a fellow parted
it out, I got a bunch of unsaleable parts). I presume you want the height from
the top of the axle to the top of the buffer (not what wraps down around the
axle). That dimension is a nominal 3". If you need something else let me know
- the buffers are just sitting there, unencumbered by being attached to an
axle.
Rick'59 BN4

> Could someone please tell me the height of the rubber axle buffer on the
pre-Mark III axle, Moss PN 675-490?