[Healeys] under dash insulation pad

Thomas Morrione tjmorrio at colby.edu
Sun Apr 25 14:26:52 MDT 2010

Patrick,
Your fix really sounds doable. I think I'm going to give it a try your way.
I'd like to see the bolt heads on the flat washers holding the insulation
when all's done -- as with the original look and this will allow it. (I was
thinking of drilling and putting bolts through from the inside -- with heads
glued.)

I've got a Jule frame as well. Just starting assembly of rear end, springs,
front end etc. Given your experience, anything else I might run into with
the frame?

Thanks,
Tom