[Healeys] under dash insulation pad

Thomas Morrione tjmorrio at colby.edu
Sun Apr 25 10:44:22 MDT 2010

Perry,
Thanks for the warning. I'll attend to the hole sizes. I noticed the captive
nuts when the old tar paper came out.

Somewhat related question -- might it be possible to clean up already
painted metal and use something like JB Weld (carefully) to affix captive
nuts where ones were left off after replacing sheet metal? I have new foot
wells that the fabrication person forgot to weld nuts for the asbestos
insulation to. Or should I weld and repaint?

Tom