[Healeys] dash plaques

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:52:42 MDT 2010

Gary,

As a former Midwest Region Pres., I am a little ashamed of you.  Rallye
Productions in Waukesha, WI http://www.rallyeproductions.com/
has been the only place to get dash plaques during my 30 years in the club.

I am not sure what their pricing would be for oneseys and twoseys, but they
can do anything.  You're not going to put these on the outside of the Silver
Bullet are you?

Hope you are well.  Looking forward to seeing you at Conclave.

Neil Anderson
Midwest Region