[Healeys] List Activity

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 17:59:18 MDT 2010

Sent it because usually I receive 24-30 Healey emails a day and only got one
until this latest rash of messages. Guys, send some emails as I am kinda
like a Healey junky -- if I dont get my daily ration, I have to get off the
computer and do something productive like painting the bathroom in the
master bedroom to appease my wife. (the productive reference is my wife's
not mine.)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com