[Healeys] Trip to England - Info Needed

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:41:51 MDT 2010

Good afternoon Fellow Listers - -

Especially those on the other side of the Pond.  I found out this afternoon that I've got a business trip coming up that will put me in Oxford, UK the week of May 16th.  If GoogleMaps served me well, that should put me pretty close to Warwick and Abingdon.  I would like to see Cape Works, DMH's first workshop and the birthplace of my BN7.  I'm hoping someone over there can confirm that.  I am also looking for any suggestions on must see places in and around Oxford that might be significant to the Healey enthusiasts.

Of course any recommendations on local eateries and watering holes is greatly appreciated.  I would also enjoy lifting a pint or two with anyone interested in meeting at a local pub.  Feel free to respond off list.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz