[Healeys] 3-rd brake light

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 14:44:14 MDT 2010

And you can also see my installation (stolen from John's idea!!!) on my
site's Technical page, My Modifications section. I have my third brake light
and converted reflectors wired to a mechanical switch and use the pressure
switch for the original lights. Wiring diagram and sourcing of parts is
there. John's write up is great and like all good things, is copied! A
mechanical switch is a great addition especially if you have a soft pedal.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com