[Healeys] 3-rd brake light

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 10:58:38 MDT 2010

There are several Articles within Division 12 of the California Vehicle Code
that deal with lighting on vehicles.  In a quick glance, my interpretation
is that a device that flashes a center mounted red light six times would not
be legal in the state of California.  I could be wrong.  See Articles 3, 5,
7, 8, particularly Article 7, starting at 25250, "Flashing Lights".

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031