[Healeys] 3-rd brake light

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 20 15:48:34 MDT 2010

Don,
There is considerable data and research papers if you take the trouble to
search for it.  I will not be doing it for you. <smile>

You may find them to be the ugliest thing to place on a vehicle and you
don't want one.  That is not disputed and putting one on a 100-6 will
probably not improve its looks.

Guy R Day

ps  There are no research papers I know of that suggest looking pretty is a
reason for using a high level additional brake light.   <LOL>