[Healeys] Extra lighting

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 13:59:07 MDT 2010

Concerning the topic of extra lighting  and visibility, some years ago when I
was on the fire department we were at a house fire and the engine was in the
street pumping hand lines, with every  light flashing/rotating  and still a
driver managed to run into the back of the truck. We were lit up like a
Christmas tree and still not able to escape Murphy. I just wonder how much
redundancy  we really need. I carry enough spares in the boot to just get to
the store and back, and now I have to worry if I am visible enough. I dunno.

Mel Brunet

HBJ8L/39749

Land O Lakes, Fl